The Greenville Tech Foundation announced May 23 it distributed over $6.3 million in 2022 to support Greenville Technical College students.
“Because of the generosity of corporations, foundations and individual donors, the Foundation was able to positively impact the lives of countless Greenville Technical College students,” said Greenville Tech Foundation Vice President of Advancement Ann Wright. “Generous gifts lead to tangible results. Through innovative programming and wraparound services like the African American Male Scholars Initiative, student scholarships, the STAR Resource Center and emergency assistance, we are helping to get more students across the finish line and into careers that benefit their lives, their families and enhance the economic landscape of our region.”
The funds were used for:
- Funding contributions to endowed and restricted funds
- Providing college educational support
- Purchasing equipment for college programs student scholarships
- Giving in-kind gifts for college programs
- Making improvements to college property
For more information, visit greenvilletechfoundation.org.