The details behind some recent top-dollar real estate transactions in the Upstate.
WADE HAMPTON AREA
- Address: 100 Spring Valley Road
- Listed: $674,900
- Sold: $670,000
- Agents: BlackStream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Michael Mumma and Berkshire Hathway HomeServices, C. Dan Joyner Realtors, Jill Norman
- Bragging Points: This five-acre estate has been designed so you can enjoy views of nature from every room. The home was built in 2007 by Southern Living Builder of the Year, Dillard Jones. The three bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home has an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and a main-level master suite. There is a large back deck and a screened porch that are perfect for entertaining. The home’s basement level has a finished bonus room.
- Address: 24 Afton Avenue
- Listed: $535,000
- Sold: $527,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller and Coldwell Banker Caine, Thomas Cheves
- Bragging Points: This charming home is only minutes from downtown Greenville, Cleveland Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail and Augusta Road’s many amenities. The home has new exterior features including an architectural shingle roof, all new windows and a beautiful custom mahogany door. The four-bedroom, two-bath home also has lots of hardwoods, fresh paint throughout and a rebuilt fireplace. The large fenced-in backyard offers plenty of space.
THE CLIFFS AT KEOWEE SPRINGS
- Address: 301 Shore Vista Trail
- Listed: $3,200,000
- Sold: $3,000,000
- Agents: Cliffs Realty, Tim Enterkin and Cliffs Realty, Chris Shelnut
- Bragging Points: This stunning waterfront home with mountain views was designed by award-winning Dillard Jones Builders. Located in the exclusive golf course community, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, the home has an open concept floor plan that’s sophisticatedly simple. With four bedrooms and five baths, the property balances a transitional style with exquisite design. Some standout features include a modern movie theater, an urban gym and a bunk room that sleeps four and has a connecting TV room.