The 43rd United Community Bank Reedy River Run, a 10-kilometer race through downtown Greenville and along part of the Prisma Health Swamp Rabbit Trail, will return Sept. 6.
The event was originally scheduled in April 2020 but was postponed due to COVID-19. It will also feature a 5K race.
Ahead of the race, event organizers have announced some of the expected changes to this year’s run. They include:
- 10K race will be limited to 1,000 runners.
- 5K race will be limited to 750 runners.
- The race will begin with waves of approximately 100 runners each, starting every minute.
- Face masks will be required before and after the race.
- Awards will not be presented following the race but will be available at Fleet Feet after the results have been audited and deemed official.
Registration for the event will open on May 1.
For more information, visit ucbireedyriverrun.com.