The Junior League of Greenville announced they will hold monthly supply collection drives to benefit their partner agencies SWITCH, Jasmine Road, Pendleton Place and The Family Effect.
The first drive-thru collection event will be held Oct. 16 from 5-6:30 p.m. and Oct. 17 from 9-10:30 a.m. at the JLG office at 120 Greenacre Road in Greenville. During these times, members of the Human Trafficking Impact Committee and Economic Mobility Committee will collect office and school supplies such as planners, journals, clipboards, pens, pencils, markers, binders, school notebooks, folders and stationery.
JLG will hold additional supply drives through May 2021, collecting different types of items each month:
- November – Cleaning and laundry supplies
- December – Craft supplies, games and toys
- January – Gift cards
- February – Make-up, skin care and nail polish
- March – Full and travel size toiletries
- April – Housewares and care items including bath robes, blankets, sheets and towels
- May – Nonperishable food items
For more information, visit jlgreenville.org.