*The Greenville Journal will continue to update this article with important resources for the community.
- City of Greenville Covid-19 emergency information
- Greenville County updates
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division updates
I have included it in an executive order to make it clear that law enforcement has the ability to disperse groups of people who pose a risk to the public’s safety and to the safety of others. (3/)
— Gov. Henry McMaster (@henrymcmaster) March 23, 2020
- City of Greenville Police non-emergency information.
- Greenville County Sheriff non-emergency phone number 1-864-271-5210.
- Greenville County Emergency Medical Services website.
- Ten at the Top links to compiled information and resources.
- The One SC Fund: COVID-19 response is a collaborative statewide response to food, shelter, health and nonprofit sustainability needs stemming from the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Hispanic Alliance updates and resources – Spanish page | English page
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Greenville, SC, affiliate – online support groups
- City of Greenville community resource guide
- Blood Connection says donations drop due to COVID-19 concerns
- The Greenville Journal community updates