OAK GROVE LAKE PARK
- Address: 16 Sugarberry Drive
- Listed: $309,615
- Sold: $302,500
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, C. Matthew Crider
- Bragging Points: This one-level, classic ranch home is meticulously maintained, has well-manicured landscaping, and offers the ideal location. The home’s four spacious bedrooms with hardwoods and custom closet shelving. Relax in the den by the fireplace or spend the afternoon on the oversized stone patio. The private backyard offers great views of Oak Grove Lake Park.
- Address: 121 Rhett Street, Unit 205
- Listed: $724,900
- Sold: $705,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway C. Dan Joyner, Carol W. Houston and Keller Williams Realty, Philip Justice
- Bragging Points: This stunning two-bedroom condo offers direct access to Falls Park and to the Greenville Drive stadium. The spacious floor plan and 10-foot ceiling make the home open and inviting. The kitchen has standout features like quartz countertops, a bar with seating, and an island with a farm house sink. Enjoy beautiful evenings on the oversized private balcony.
- Address: 101 Tooley Road
- Listed: $959,900
- Sold: $936,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Ashley Steigerwald and Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, C. Matthew Crider
- Bragging Points: This stunning custom-built home, in the exclusive Cobblestone community, features a graceful and functional open floor plan. On the main level, there’s a piano room, a den, a formal dining room, a powder room, a laundry room, the master suite, and a large family room that opens to the kitchen and keeping room. Upstairs there are three more bedrooms.
PELHAM ROAD AREA
- Address: 21 Jamestown Drive
- Listed: $309,900
- Sold: $327,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Melissa Morrell and Paige A. Haney
- Bragging Points: This ranch-style home has a sprawling front yard that leads to a covered porch. The wide foyer opens to a formal front room, which steps up into a dining room. The den is a warm, inviting space with its curved brick wall, cozy fireplace, and vaulted ceiling with beams. Spend time outdoors with the peaceful screened porch and patio space.
PLEASANTBURG DRIVE AREA
- Address: 127 Fort Drive
- Listed: $430,000
- Sold: $418,000
- Agents: The Marchant Company, Jamie Ouzts and Berkshire Hathaway C. Dan Joyner, Susan K. Dodd
- Bragging Points: This four-bedroom, three bath home has a wonderful kitchen, a great floorplan and it sits on 1.76 acres. Enjoy views of downtown Greenville from the large deck, which is perfect for grilling and socializing. There is also a quaint open-air porch that is perfect for unwinding. The almost 3,000-square-foot home is perfect for entertaining inside and out.
- Address: 107 Brandon Way
- Listed: $470,000
- Sold: $465,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Shay Felkor and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Cindy L. Marchbanks
- Bragging Points: This gorgeous home, situated in the middle of a private, beautifully-landscaped one-acre lot has an immediate homey-feel. The spacious screened back porch is the perfect space to relax with a cup of coffee or to entertain guests. There’s a huge deck with a jacuzzi and a saltwater pool. Inside, enjoy roomy bedrooms with plenty of storage.