If your taste skews from the traditional, don’t fret, there are plenty of on-the-market homes sure to draw your eye. Here’s a sampling of what’s available in the Greenville area: a 1950’s contemporary home inspired by the renowned Frank Lloyd Wright; a European-style home with two balconies and a large courtyard; and a downtown condo full of artistic flair.
WADE HAMPTON AREA
- The Scoop: This 1954 Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home sits on more than eight acres. The home was built for a nature lover and has a large screened porch to take in the views. Trees milled from the original property were used for construction. There are four bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths on the main level. Downstairs there is a full basement with a kitchenette, a large living area, a bedroom, bathroom and laundry room.
- Address: 112 Spring Valley Road
- List Price: $499,900
- Listing Agent: Blackstream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Michael Mumma
- The Scoop: This stunning three-bedroom home in the Villagio section of Montebello is perfect for entertaining. There is a custom-designed new kitchen with a sunny eating area, a butler’s pantry with a wet bar and wine fridge, and a private outdoor courtyard with a fireplace. Additional noteworthy features include hardwoods throughout the home, a main-level master, and new professional landscaping.
- Address: 701 Villagio Drive
- List Price: $659,609
- Listing Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Beth Nichols
- The Scoop: This one-of-a-kind condo in the heart of downtown Greenville is a can’t-miss. The buyer has the opportunity to purchase the commercial space below. The open floor plan, second floor condo has two bedrooms on the main level and a third bedroom upstairs. There is an elevator that goes between floors and to the parking garage. The space is full of style and artistic details. The master’s stunning atrium ceiling provides lots of natural light.
- Address: 119 N. Main Street, Unit B
- List Price: $1,649,000
- Listing Agent: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller