As hot summer days are quickly approaching, wouldn’t it be nice to have your own pool to cool off in whenever you’d like? These three on-the-market homes offer stunning pools and beautifully landscaped yards. The homes’ interiors are equally inviting, too.
- The Scoop: This home’s gorgeous saltwater pool has a travertine marble patio, two waterfalls, a sunning deck and a diving rock. And, the pool is just the beginning of the outdoor amenities. There is also a spa, a tennis court, a basketball court and a nine-hole putting green. The 10-acre property has a guest house has a full kitchen, a bedroom, a great room and a loft space. Other amenities include a media room that has its own kitchen and two garages that can accommodate six cars.
- Address: 102 Lakewood Drive
- List Price: $1,700,607
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty
- The Scoop: The outdoor living at this home is beyond exceptional. The pool and hot tub are surrounded by a covered patio that has a kitchen and stacked stone fireplace. There is also a screened porch with another fireplace. The deck, which overlooks the pool, offers more space for entertaining. Inside the five bedroom, five-and-a-half bath home, there is a two-story foyer, hardwoods throughout the main level and a large bonus room with an office nook. The master suite has an incredible walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom.
- Address: 14 Cobbler Lane
- List Price: $859,900
- Agent: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors, The Chet and Beth Smith Group
NORTH MAIN AREA
- The Scoop: If you want a yard that is perfect for entertaining, look no further. The grounds are private and include the beautiful, restored pool. Beautiful landscaping surrounds the area. The interior of the Tudor Revival you’ll find period charm with modern conveniences. The huge dining room opens to a side patio that is a perfect space for outdoor seating or a dining area. The kitchen has been renovated and includes top-of-the-line appliances. The master suite has multiple closets, a fireplace, a sitting room and a huge bathroom.
- Address: 1743 N. Main Street
- List Price: $1,299,000
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Nick Carlson