Every detail matters when you’re looking for your new home. In these on-the-market homes, no stone was left unturned. Each home has an intricately-detailed ceilings that will be sure to draw the eye.
- The Scoop: This breath-taking custom built “post and beam” home sits on nearly an acre in the Collins Creek neighborhood. The focal point throughout the main level are the dramatic cathedral ceilings with exposed beams. Other notable features include an open granite kitchen and a great room with a custom wood-burning fireplace, which both open to a covered patio. All of the home’s bedrooms are en suite.
- Address: 324 East Parkins Mill Road
- List Price: $799,607
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty
FIVE FORKS AREA
- The Scoop: This Five Forks home abounds in quality craftsmanship the vaulted beam ceiling. The main level was transformed, from top to bottom, featuring designer details throughout like the custom cabinetry and the large island in the kitchen. The home features smart technology and private temperature controls. There is a gorgeous covered front porch and a screened porch overlooking the backyard.
- Address: 230 Northbrook Way
- List Price: $1,100,000
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Angela Rodriguez
- The Scoop: A classic and traditional brick Bungalow, this Alta Vista home’s appeal includes the beadboard ceiling with wooden beams. The amenities span from the gourmet, eat-in kitchen to the open floor plan that gives the perfect flow for family living and for entertaining. Outside you’ll find a lovely three-tiered yard with mature landscaping and a patio. The home overlooks beautiful Henry Bacon McKoy Park.
- Address: 14 Afton Avenue
- List Price: $500,000
- Agent: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jacob Mann