These three on-the-market homes are quite different from each other: there’s a 1960s chalet, a downtown condo, and a newer construction home. However, what they have in common are beautiful, inviting great rooms that are sure to be the heart of the home. Read on for more details on what makes each home a stand-out listing.
- The Scoop: This great room will make you never want to leave. It has a coffered ceiling, a gorgeous gas log fireplace, custom built-ins. The room gets lots of natural light from the double French doors that open to the covered porch. The kitchen is another must-see space with its brushed granite counters, Carrera marble backsplash, breakfast island, and sunny breakfast room. This custom-built home in the Promenade section of Montebello has the master suite and a guest room on the main floor and two additional bedrooms upstairs.
- Address: 105 Gascony Drive
- List Price: $769,000
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Joan Herlong
- The Scoop: This two-level downtown condominium has an open floor plan that gives an airy feel. The kitchen opens into the large great room with its central feature being the beautiful fireplace. The spacious room opens to one of the condo’s three balconies. Enjoy the downtown views, or simply walk to any of Greenville’s popular restaurants and other attractions. Another selling point is that this is a fully automated smart home with programmable blinds, surround sound, security and more.
- Address: 820 S. Main Street
- List Price: $1,850,000
- Agent: Wilson Associates, LauraMcDonald
- The Scoop: This iconic home was designed in the 1960s by a Czech architect who loved chalets and was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. When you enter the home, you’ll step down into the great room and look out the wall of windows. The majestic stone, wood-burning fireplace will draw your eye. You’ll find unique details throughout the residence like the master bedroom’s stained-glass windows that were poured and made in England. Outside, there is a wrap-around deck and screened porch. The home’s entrance has an array of foliage and a relaxing fountain.
- Address: 1029 Woodburn Road
- List Price: $685,000
- Agent: BlackStream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Holly May