AUGUSTA ROAD AREA
- Address: 8 Oakview Drive
- List Price: $1,100,000
- Sold: $1,100,100
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller and Coldwell Banker Caine, Wendi Ruth
- Bragging Points: This charming home, located in the sought-after Augusta Road neighborhood, was built just two years ago by Mobius Construction. The cook’s kitchen has high-end appliances and a large island. There are other stand-out details like the master suite, two laundry rooms, a screened porch with a fire place and a walk-in pantry. There are also designer paint colors light fixtures throughout.
PARIS MOUNTAIN AREA
- Address: 15 Jervey Road
- List Price: $645,000
- Sold: $640,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors, Sam Hankins
- Bragging Points: This Tudor-English home has professionally-designed landscaping including luxury pavers. The elegance continues when entering the home and taking in the magnificent wrap-around staircase in the foyer. The den is a focal point of the home with its six large windows, two chandeliers, a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, and stunning wood beams. At the top of the staircase is the master suite, which has a spacious bath, double walk-in closets and a balcony. The finished basement offers even more living space.
- Address: 105 High Plains Road
- List Price: $599,900
- Sold: $557,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors, Melissa Morrell
- Bragging Points: This sprawling California-style ranch home is located in the equestrian community of Bruce Farms near Five Forks. The renovated home has spacious rooms and gets lots of natural light through the 70 windows. The home’s heart is its kitchen. The kitchen has granite countertops, an island packed with storage and slate flooring. There are two gathering rooms off the spacious foyer that offer plenty of room for entertaining.