- Address: 416 Belmont Avenue
- List Price: $1,095,000
- Sold: $1,012,500
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson
- Bragging points: Alta Vista is a sought-after neighborhood filled with picturesque homes and this home designed by renowned architect Willie Ward is a stand-out. The spacious rooms are filled with charming design details and the large lot provides ample space for gardens or other custom landscaping. The home is in walking distance to Cleveland Park, Augusta Road and downtown Greenville.
THE CLIFFS AT GLASSY
- Address: 115 Blazing Star Trail
- List Price: $724,900
- Sold: $675,000
- Agent: Blackstream Christie’s, Michael Mumma
- Bragging Points: Located in the gorgeous Glassy Mountains, this Cliffs’ community home boasts 4,000 square feet of luxury living. On the main floor, you’ll find such stunning features as a double-sided stone fire place, a plethora of windows offering natural light and scenic views and a large screened porch off the dining room. The yard is beautifully landscaped and maintains a natural setting with stone walking paths.
- Address: 805 Crescent Avenue
- List Price: $930,000
- Sold: $950,000
- Agents: The Marchant Company, Valerie Miller and Wilson Associates, Ali Hill
- Bragging points: This Crescent Avenue home is on a .58 acre corner lot with mature trees and a lush lawn. The double front doors open into a grand, marbled foyer with 10-foot ceilings. There are six bedrooms, five-and-a-half bathrooms and spacious livings spaces. Top-tier features include a temperature-controlled wine cellar, two staircases and Viking appliances.