THE CLIFFS AT MOUNTAIN PARK
- Address: 259 Blue Bonnet Trail
- List Price: $1,249,000
- Sold: $1,249,000
- Agents: Cliffs Realty Sales SC, LLC, Ashleigh Connel, Zachary Robinson and Brett Samuels
- Bragging Points: This beautiful home located in The Cliffs’ newest gated community, The Cliffs at Mountain Park was built by Covington Tutman. The five-bedroom, four bath home sits on more than four acres and offers gorgeous views. This home, that’s just a short distance from Greenville, was sold only two days from going on the market.
- Address: 139 Scotts Bluff Drive
- List Price: $349,900
- Sold: $335,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Melissa Morrell and Engage Real Estate Group, Tyler Nasim
- Bragging Points: A few of this home’s special features include the half-acre private lot, the three-car garage, and a sprawling bonus room. The one-owner home has been meticulously maintained. The home boasts boundless space to gather such as the front office, the living room, the large great room and the master suite.
PETTIGRU HISTORIC AREA
- Address: 17 Toy Street
- List Price: $512,601
- Sold: $490,000
- Agents: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Reid Hipp and Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia D. Hayes
- Bragging Points: This spacious house in the Pettigru Historic neighborhood could be used as an office or converted into a home. The house is in easy walking access to downtown Greenville, Cleveland Park, and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Since the space was most recently an office, the first floor has a dining/meeting space, a kitchen, and two rooms that were used as offices.
GREENVILLE COUNTRY CLUB AREA
- Address: 135 E. Tallulah Drive
- List Price: $825,000
- Sold: $825,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Carole Atkinson and Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia D. Hayes
- Bragging Points: This spacious four-bedroom home has a two-car garage and an additional detached carport. The master suite and an additional guest suite are on the first floor. The main level also features a formal living and dining room, an office with custom built-ins, and a renovated kitchen. Other notable features include a wine cellar and skylights.
- Address: 41 Dameron Avenue
- List Price: $329,900
- Sold: $377,500
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Beth Crigler and Coldwell Banker Caine, Sherry Tate
- Bragging Points: This wonderful home located in Gower Estates has a beautifully landscaped yard with an irrigation system, mature trees and a fenced yard. The kitchen is a standout room with a six-burner stainless steel gas cooktop and an oven with a warming drawer. There are beautiful hardwoods, plantation shutters and nice moldings, too.
- Address: 205 Colony Road
- List Price: $315,000
- Sold: $315,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Susan Burch and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Ginnie Freeman
- Bragging Points: This ageless custom Cape Cod home is on a large lot in a quiet neighborhood. The lower level could be an in-law suite or space for teenagers with its three finished rooms and a storage room that could be easily converted into a full bath. The kitchen leads to the great room that has French doors opening to a deck that’s perfect for entertaining.