The details behind some recent top-dollar real estate transactions in the Upstate
- Address: 219 Lake Circle Drive
- List Price: $650,000
- Sold: $615,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Susie White/Coldwell Banker Caine
- Bragging Points: Step onto the deck of this Paris Mountain home for panoramic views of Greenville. The home’s main level has an open-floor plan with custom cabinetry and shelving throughout. There are floor-to-ceiling windows to allow in tons of natural light. The main-level master suite has a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Address: 4 Peters Fork Lane
- List Price: $769,900
- Sold: $773,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Della Toates/Remax, Deborah Dujardin
- Bragging Points: This custom home in the exclusive gated Kingsbridge neighborhood has it all. The home sits on nearly an acre and has a large porch for lounging and entertaining and a beautiful pond and waterfall. Inside there are numerous custom finishes including a wine bar, large butler’s pantry, double ovens, and a warming drawer. The oversized three-car garage has tons of built-in shop and storage space.
- Address: 1 Ryedale Court
- List Price: $575,000
- Sold: $530,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller/Berkshire Hathaway HomeService C. Dan Joyner Realty, Margaret Marcum
- Bragging Points: The main-level master suite offers luxurious living with hardwood floors, his and hers closets, marble floors in the bathroom, a tiled shower and jetted tub. The home has an open floorplan with built-in cabinetry, a gas fireplace, and a wet bar. The private backyard a deck and patio with a built-in grill with plenty of space to add a pool or other custom features.