- Address: 106 W. Cleveland Bay Court
- List Price: $547,500
- Sold: $540,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Pamela Granville and Blackstream | Christie’s International Real ES
- Bragging Points: This gorgeous home offers so much: beautiful detailing in the moldings, stunning archways, soaring ceilings, and easy floor plan with good flow for entertaining as well as everyday living. There is a magnificent courtyard surrounded by high brick wall for total privacy. You can access the spacious main level master from the courtyard.
- Address: 134 Wilderness Lane
- List Price: $649,000
- Sold: $616,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Susie White and The Parker Company, Drew Parker
- Bragging Points: This stunning four bed, four bath home, with a master on main, is on a large lot in the sought-after Cleveland Forest neighborhood. From the generous living spaces to the partially shaded backyard, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. The home has been updated and lovingly maintained over the years.
- Address: 43 Forest Lane
- List Price: $799,000
- Sold: $725,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jacob Mann and Alison Pitts
- Bragging Points: This home is perfectly situated in the heart of Myers Park in the extremely sought-after Augusta Road area and zoned to Augusta Circle Elementary School. This well-built custom contemporary home has been completely renovated inside and transformed outside with landscaping and hardscape.
- Address: 17 Woodfin Avenue
- List Price: $515,000
- Sold: $500,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Maggie Aiken and EXP Realty LLC, Jennie Ady
- Bragging Points: This old, downtown home has been carefully restored while keeping treasured parts of the past – heartpine floors, beadboard ceilings, a center hall staircase and high ceilings. Some modern updates include the open floorplan, coffered ceilings, a gorgeous kitchen with upgraded granite and custom closets.
THE CLIFFS AT MOUNTAIN PARK
- Address: 259 Blue Bonnet Trail
- List Price: $1,249,000
- Sold: $1,249,000
- Agents: Cliffs Realty Sales SC, LLC, Ashleigh Connel, Zachary Robinson and Brett Samuels
- Bragging Points: This beautiful home located in The Cliffs’ newest gated community, The Cliffs at Mountain Park was built by Covington Tutman. The five-bedroom, four bath home sits on more than four acres and offers gorgeous views. This home, that’s just a short distance from Greenville, was sold only two days from going on the market.
AUGUSTA ROAD AREA
- Address: 418 Longview Terrace
- List Price: $438,000
- Sold: $430,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Maggie Aiken and Coldwell Banker Caine, Bell Kiersten
- Bragging Points: This three-bedroom, two bath home has an abundance of standout features like the brand-new roof, a true cook’s kitchen, and a main level master. The large living room has a gas log fireplace and great flow for entertaining. The yard was professionally landscaped just a few years ago and includes a full irrigation system.
PETTIGRU HISTORIC AREA
- Address: 17 Toy Street
- List Price: $512,601
- Sold: $490,000
- Agents: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Reid Hipp and Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia D. Hayes
- Bragging Points: This spacious house in the Pettigru Historic neighborhood could be used as an office or converted into a home. The house is in easy walking access to downtown Greenville, Cleveland Park, and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Since the space was most recently an office, the first floor has a dining/meeting space, a kitchen, and two rooms that were used an offices.
PELHAM ROAD AREA
- Address: 100 Hunting Hollow Road
- List Price: $469,000
- Sold: $490,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Katy Glidewell and Blackstream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Rex Galloway
- Bragging Points: This lovely, one-owner home, built by local builder Grahamm Proffit, has very generous-sized rooms and an abundance of closets. From the welcoming foyer, there is a formal living and dining room, and a family den with a fireplace. The kitchen/breakfast room have access to the brick terrace overlooking the backyard.
GREENVILLE COUNTRY CLUB AREA
- Address: 135 E. Tallulah Drive
- List Price: $825,000
- Sold: $825,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Carole Atkinson and Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia D. Hayes
- Bragging Points: This spacious four-bedroom home has a two-car garage and an additional detached carport. The master suite and an additional guest suite are on the first floor. The main level also features a formal living and dining room, an office with custom built-ins, and a renovated kitchen. Other notable features include a wine cellar and skylights.