- Address: 309 Lake Circle Drive
- List Price: $639,609
- Sold: $625,000
- Agents: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Cate Thompson
- Bragging Points: “Daybreak” is a mid-century modern work of art. This move-in ready home is new from the tip-top to the very bottom. The open floor plan is excellent for entertaining. The lower level has its own kitchen, two bedrooms, storage and laundry. The quiet, wooded mountain home is close to everything.
- Address: 110 McPherson Lane
- List Price: $869,000
- Sold: $869,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller
- Bragging Points: This home offers an abundance of character and charm with modern conveniences. The recently updated kitchen is beautiful and centrally located in the home. With hardwoods throughout, this home features a spacious living room with fireplace, formal dining room and office area. There are two true master bedrooms – one on each level.
- Address: 45 Sweetgum Road
- List Price: $839,900
- Sold: $830,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Steven Merck and Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson
- Bragging Points: This remarkable five-bedroom homes is situated on a well-manicured lot in Green Valley. The second story was added in 2016 when the home also went through a complete renovation. On the main level, you’ll find the master suite, the chef’s kitchen, and living room with a wood-burning fire place.
PARIS MOUNTAIN AREA
- Address: 330 Tanyard Road
- List Price: $884,999
- Sold: $840,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway C. Dan Joyner REALTORS, Kristina Tarallo and Jeffrey Meister
- Bragging Points: This custom built estate sits on more than five acres. You enter the home through the double arched doors and step into the immense foyer that boasts beautiful hardwood flooring and heavy crown molding. The great room has a double tray ceiling, a built-in entertainment system and a fireplace with granite surround.
- Address: 102 Golden Wings Court
- List Price: $649,900
- Sold: $625,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson and Coldwell Banker Caine, Bobbie Johnson
- Bragging Rights: This beautiful home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is gracious living at its finest. The home boasts classically-detailed formal rooms for entertaining, a large family room, and a luxurious main-level master suite. The open, eat-in kitchen is a favorite gathering space with a large center island and wrap-around breakfast bar.
- Address: 219 Walnut Trace Court
- List Price: $529,000
- Sold: $517,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Melissa Morrell and Coldwell Banker Caine, Jennifer Simms
- Bragging Points: This elegant, Southern colonial-style home has unparalleled craftsmanship and a pride of ownership that shines throughout each room of the custom-built property. The bright, open kitchen stands out with its updated cabinetry, a large pantry, a wall oven, wine chiller and granite countertops. The stone patio and screened porch provide plenty of space for entertaining.
NORTH MAIN AREA
- Address: 210 Croft Street
- List Price: $445,000
- Sold: $457,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Maggie Aiken
- Bragging Points: This is a true craftsman style bungalow in the heart of the North Main neighborhood. There are hardwoods throughout, nine-foot ceilings, crown molding and new paint throughout. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, granite countertops, and a mosaic tile backsplash. The newly-painted deck overlooks a large fenced backyard.
- Address: 176 Ridgeland Drive, Unit 300
- List Price: $839,000
- Sold: $806,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Rosana Quinn and Bachtel Realty Group, Bruce Bachtel
- Bragging Points: This top-floor end unit located in Ridgeland at the Park offers wooded privacy and park views in downtown Greenville. Maintenance-free luxury living awaits and includes features like 10-foot ceilings, an open floor plan and a gas fireplace. Guests can be entertained on the covered, private terrace that has Charleston-style shutters.
- Address: 16 McDaniel Court
- List Price: $500,000
- Sold: $482,500
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jacob Mann and Wilson Associates, Susie White
- Bragging Points: This stately brick ranch is located in the sought-after Alta Vista neighborhood. The home’s exterior has had many updates including completely redone landscaping with new sod, bushes, and rock walls. Inside the home, there are new windows throughout, refinished hardwoods and two fully-renovated bathrooms.