As featured in the July 5, 2019 issue of the Greenville Journal.
The details behind some recent real estate transactions in the Upstate.
- Address: 2 Terra Lea Lane
- Listed: $389,900
- Sold: $365,000
- Agents: Bill Rhodes, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, C Dan Joyner Realtors® and Amber Stacy, Keller Williams
- Bragging Points: In the much desired Terra Pines located in the heart of the Eastside. Close to Downtown, GSP Airport , St Francis and GHS, I-85, Restaurants and Shopping. You will love the privacy and attention to detail in this 4 Bedroom 3 Full Bath well maintained home. It has a unique style and flow that allow for entertaining inside in the soaring great room or outside on the large decks and manicured backyard.
- Address: 106 Raven Road
- Listed: $450,000
- Sold: $466,000
- Agents: Pam Granville & Lindsey Granville, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner Realtors®
- Bragging Points: Fabulous opportunity to create your own masterpiece in sought-after Huntington, a highly desirable community of estate lots and high-end custom homes with unbeatable location – easy access to downtown, GSP, medical and shopping and major highways. Brick contemporary on beautiful 2.5 acre lot.
- Address: 219 Aberdeen Drive
- Listed: $390,000
- Sold: $389,500
- Agents: Sharon Wilson, Wilson Associates and Leigh Irwin, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services C. Dan Joyner Realtors®
- Bragging Points: The location you have been looking for. Walking distance to Augusta Circle School, along with all the shopping and dining Augusta Road has to offer. This quaint house has fantastic living space. Formal dining room and living room with beautiful hardwood floors and gas log fireplace. Galley style kitchen with tile backsplash and eat-in breakfast area.
- Address: 14 Hitchcock Lane
- Listed: $829,900
- Sold: $800,000
- Agents: Melissa Morrell, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner, REALTORS® and Tracey Cappio, Coldwell Banker Caine
- Bragging Points: Prime Location. Premier Quality. Immense Privacy. It’s not often that a luxury home can embody these three important traits so well. Yet, at 14 Hitchcock Lane in the sought-after community of Spaulding Farm you truly can have them all and more. Situated on a nearly 2 acre cul-de-sac lot with lush grounds and mature trees.
- Address: 109 Castlewood Drive
- Listed: $489,000
- Sold: $479,000
- Agents: Roger Nix, Keller Williams Easley and Michael Mumma, Blackstream | Christie’s International Real Estate
- Bragging Points: Move-in ready home in one of Eastside’s most sought after neighborhoods. This all brick home offers nearly 4, 200 square feet on a beautiful half-acre corner lot in Eastside’s Foxcroft neighborhood. With 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full baths in the main house you will have plenty of room for family and overnight guests.
- Address: 712 Bennett Street
- Listed: $249,000
- Sold: $243,000
- Agents: Alex Crigler, Chet & Beth Smith, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner, REALTORS® and Haley Michael, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner, REALTORS®
- Bragging Points: Conveniently located near downtown, this charming 2BR/2BA cottage has original hardwood floors throughout and a fresh coat of paint. The Family Room offers built-in shelves and has a wood-burning fireplace that is surrounded by brick. The Kitchen stands out with its crisp white cabinetry, new countertops with tile backsplash and upgraded stainless steel appliances.