Angi Higgason joined Coldwell Banker Caine recently as a residential agent in the Spartanburg office.
She previously taught private music lessons and performed in many different musical disciplines.
Higgason is a graduate of Ohio State University and Franklin University. She is pursuing her master’s degree in instructional design.
Michelle Lindsay joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
She previously worked in property management.
Lindsay attended Georgia Tech, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in IT while also attending Harvard for contract law.
LaPaula Lanier joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate with The Spaulding Group in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
David Kesler Jr. joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
He has studied the real estate industry over the past 20 years and his focus has been on residential, commercial, foreclosure and investment properties.
Kesler is also a licensed instructor and enjoys teaching.
Coldwell Banker Caine and BLUE Division Partners receive HBA Bridge Awards for 2020 Performances
Coldwell Banker Caine, including its newly rebranded BLUE division, was recognized April 15 as Sales Team of the Year by the Home Builders Association of Greenville during the annual Bridge Awards Ceremony.
The event, which was held at Greenville Convention Center, honored individual and corporate achievements and recognized excellence and professionalism in the new construction real estate industry.
“We are proud to serve these extraordinary builders and agents in the Upstate through our BLUE division,” said Coldwell Banker Caine president and CEO Stephen Edgerton. “Their success is a direct reflection of their incredible dedication to their profession and the service they provide to the people of our community. We are honored to stand with them.”
The awards included the following:
- Great Southern Homes’ Braemar Knoll Azalea Floorplan – Best Kitchen
- Great Southern Homes’ #FeaturedNeighborhoodFriday – Best Social Media Campaign
- LS Homes’ Chelsea Townes at Hollingsworth Park at Verdae – Community of the Year (under $500K)
- Stoneledge Luxury Homes – Community of the Year (Over $500K), Best Exterior & Best Kitchen for The Brownstones ($500K-$999K) and Outdoor Oasis for Le Jardin – numerous awards for new homes and design
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $1M-$5M category
- Tricia Bradbury
- Greg Lawrick
- Amy Kemper
- Ashely Maddox
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $5M-$10M category:
- Chelsi McCoy, who also won Sales Agent of the Year for New Homes
- Tracy Kiker
- Melissa Jones
- Dave Beech
- Norell Mitchell Grissett
- Hunter Hurst
For more information, visit coldwellbankercaine.com.
The Cliffs announce over $43 million in first quarter sales
The Cliffs announced on April 19 that real estate sales by Cliffs Realty totaled $43,693,975 in the first quarter of 2021.
This represents 78 transactions and an 85% volume increase from the same period in 2020.
“We have seen private club real estate demand climb to record levels since the pandemic began and this momentum has continued well into 2021,” said The Cliffs president Rob Duckett. “Buyers continue to seek primary and secondary residences that offer privacy as well as proximity to great amenities and outdoor activities. We expect to see additional growth as new products become available across The Cliffs and more buyers pursue lake and mountain homes to enjoy year-round.”
The first quarter transactions include:
- 13 transactions for $5,963,325 in the Asheville Region, which includes The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
- 37 transactions for $17,731,000 in the Lake Region, which includes The Cliffs at Keowee Falls, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs and The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- 28 transactions for $19,999,650 in the Mountain Region, which includes The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs at Mountain Park and The Cliffs Valley
In addition, The Cliffs reported 53 sales totaling $33,791,999 are pending across the seven communities within its portfolio.
For more information, visit cliffsliving.com.