A home is a gathering space. It’s where your family and extended family come together over meals and for birthdays and holidays. It’s where you host neighbors and friends. These three listed homes have spacious interiors and beautifully-appointed patios, porches and lawns well-suited for making memories.
- The Scoop: The large, open rooms in this custom-built home make this an ideal space for hosting parties or enjoying family time. The arched doorways and eight-foot doors contribute to the airy ambiance. The kitchen is the home’s centerpiece and has an island, serving bar and roomy breakfast area. The kitchen opens to a rear grilling porch. Other notable outdoor spaces include a front porch, two rear porches, a hot tub deck, and a fire pit with seating.
- Address: 32 Rolleston Drive
- List Price: $799,900
- Agent: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Melissa Morrell
- The Scoop: This home’s backyard offers the perfect setting for any type of gathering. The backyard screened porch area opens to pool with views of a sprawling equestrian property. From inside the home you can enjoy views of Lake Robinson. The open main-floor living space provides easy access to the porch and pool. The home’s interior has an open floor plan while maintaining a cozy feel with details like a fireplace that can be used as gas or wood-burning.
- Address: 115 Emma Bryant Way
- List Price: $449,000
- Agent: The Marchant Company, Lydia Johnson
- The Scoop: This home is overflowing in character and charm. There is a fully fenced back yard with mature landscaping including camellias, Lenten rose gardens, and largeoak trees. The home has hardwoods on both levels, spacious rooms, and an abundance of natural light. The living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining. Outside there are multiple patios that provide a great setting for grilling and family gatherings. An added bonus – you can walk to downtown or Cleveland Park.
- Address: 617 McDaniel Avenue
- List Price: $750,000
- Agent: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jacob Mann