Greenville Senior High School is hosting a virtual 5K on April 17 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to benefit the Community Foundation of Greenville’s Clement’s Kindness Fund for the Children.
Proceeds from the virtual race will support the foundation’s mission to address the medical, psychological, social, emotional and financial needs of Upstate families impacted by pediatric cancer and serious blood disorders.
The 5K registration fee is $30. Those who register by April 11 will receive a race t-shirt. To buy tickets, visit eventbrite.com/e/greenville-high-spirit-week-virtual-5k-tickets-148246847311.
In addition to the race, Greenville High School will be hosting other Spirit Week events to support Clement’s Kindness including:
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m.-Jersey Mikes Profit Share Lunch, 233 N. Main St., Suite 10, Greenville
- 5-8 p.m.-Tipsy Taco Profit Share Night, 15 Conestee Ave., Greenville
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.-Sweet Berry Bowls Profit Share Lunch, 233 N. Main St., Suite 11, Greenville
- 4-9 p.m.-Blaze Pizza Profit Share Night, 109 N. Main St., Greenville
- 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.-Barberitos Profit Share Lunch, 401 E. Stone Ave., Greenville
- 4-9 p.m.-Moe’s Original BBQ Proceeds Night, 109 W. Stone Ave., Suite B, Greenville
- 11 a.m.-9 p.m.-Tacozzini Profit Share Day, 1818 Augusta St., Greenville
For more information or to make a Spirit Week donation, visit clementskindness.org/spirit-week.