GVL Today compiled a list of restaurants that will be opened during Christmas, and we are already prancing with anticipation. Below are some that will be open Christmas Eve and Day.
Blockhouse: 1619 Augusta St.
- Open on Christmas Eve from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The bar closes at 7 p.m.
Roost: 220 N Main St.
- Open Christmas Eve from 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Christmas Day from 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
Chophouse ’47: 36 Beacon Dr.
- Open Christmas Eve from 4-9 p.m.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House: 250 Riverplace
- Open Christmas Eve from 4-10 p.m.
- Christmas Day from 12-10 p.m.
Husk: 722 South Main St.
- On Christmas Eve, the bar opens at 4 p.m.
- The restaurant opens from 5-8 p.m.
- There will be a special Christmas Eve dinner.
Saffron: 1178 Woodruff Rd., Ste. 16
- Open on Christmas Eve from 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. + 5-9 p.m.
- On Christmas Day open from 12-2:30 p.m. + 5-9 p.m.
Oak and Honey: 200 East Washington St.
- Open on Christmas Eve from 2 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Waffle House is open 24/7 including Christmas Eve + Christmas Day.
Rick Erwin’s West End Grill: 648 S Main St.
- Open Christmas Eve.
- The bar opens at 4 p.m.
- Taking reservations from 5-8:30 p.m.