SC Comicon will return to the Greenville Convention Center at 1 Exposition Drive in Greenville April 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and April 18 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event will feature a variety of vendors and guests, including animator Tom Cook, who worked on “Scooby Doo” and “He-Man,” comic artist Robert Atkins and actor Austin St. John, who is best known as the Red Ranger from the “Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers” television show.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the convention has announced changes, which include:
- Face coverings are required in the building
- Attendees who leave the building and want to come back in during the same day must get in line
- No panels or cosplay contests to minimize crowding
- Drinking fountains are not in service
- Only 40% operating capacity will be allowed into the building
SC Comicon is not planning to cap ticket sales. However, event organizers plan to allow people in one at a time as individuals leave if the event reaches mass capacity.
Individual tickets are $25 for Saturday, $20 for Sunday and $35 for both days. VIP admission is also available for $100 per person and one child aged 10 years and younger will be admitted for free with a paying adult.
For more information, visit sccomicon.com.