Prisma Health Upstate, formerly Greenville Hospital System, will provide a Mobile Health Clinic at McAlister Square from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today. Anyone may receive treatment regardless of ability to pay or insurance status. All patients ages 2 and up are welcome, and appointments are not necessary. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
The Prisma Health Mobile Clinic treats several conditions, listed as follows:
- Bladder and urinary tract infections
- Cuts, fingernail/toenail injuries
- Ear infections
- Insect bites and bee stings
- Sinus infections
- Strep/sore throat
Patients who are unable to attend the Mobile Clinic on Tuesday have access to other affordable health care options:
- The Greenville Free Medical Clinic has locations in Greer, in Simpsonville, and on Arlington Avenue and North Franklin Road in Greenville.
- 9Taylors Free Medical Clinic also serves low-income and medically uninsured patients. The clinic, fully staffed by volunteers, is located at 400 W. Main St. in Taylors.
- Additionally, New Horizon Family Dental Care is a federally supported community dental clinic at 1 Memorial Medical Drive in Greenville.