Greenville-based nonprofit Just Say Something announced the top three adult male and female winners of its Oct. 3 Sunrise Red Ribbon 5K at Sugar Creek.
The winners are:
- Elise Barron, 1st place adult female
- Spencer Lyman, 1st place adult male
- Maryann Crosby, 2nd place adult female
- Eric Bohac, 2nd place adult male
- Emily Cate, 3rd place female
- Scott Carlson, 3rd place male
Proceeds from the race will be used to support research-based programming for families to help parents and their children have honest, open and ongoing conversations about alcohol, vaping, marijuana, opioids and other substances and other at-risk behaviors.
Just Say Something will have its fifth annual Red Ribbon 5K at Sugar Creek on Oct. 2, 2021.