Greenville County Library System will host a Local Author Expo on Jan. 25, 2020. The library asks writers to enter by Nov. 30 for a chance to gain important exposure and publicity for local professional- and self-published authors.
Requirements for submission are:
- Must be a published (including self-published) author living in the southeastern United States.
- Writing must be original and professionally presented.
- Audiobooks, e-published books and children’s books will not be considered for this event. Books for teens and young adults will be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed by a committee of the library. Not all applications will be accepted.
- Authors must complete the Local Author Fair Application.
- The Local Author Fair Application must be accompanied by writing examples.
The Library adds that they will not offer authors compensation for travel or speaker’s fee. Authors should handle book sales. There is also no guarantee that selected authors’ books will be added to the Library’s collection.
For more information, visit https://www.greenvillelibrary.org/local-author-expo.