The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation announced six new celebrities will join this year’s tournament taking place June 10-13 at Thornblade Club and The Cliffs Valley.
The new faces are San Francisco Giants pitcher José Álvarez, actor Andy Buckley who played David Wallace on “The Office,” actor Austen Kroll of “Southern Charm,” country music artist Scotty McCreery, former MLB catcher A.J. Pierzynski and Emmy award-winning actor and director Justin Wheelon.
The tournament celebrity course rotation is as follows:
June 10 at The Cliffs Valley and June 11 at Thornblade Club:
- Professional boxer Canelo Alvarez
- Actor Anthony Anderson of “Black-ish” and “Kangaroo Jack”
- Andy Buckley
- Comedian Cedric the Entertainer
- Former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens
- Musicians Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney of the band “Rascal Flatts”
- Olympic curler and gold medalist Matt Hamilton
- Scottty McCreery
- World Long Drive competitor Troy Mullins
- Rock singer Jason Scheff of the band “Chicago”
- Golf Channel personality Lauren Thompson
- Justin Wheelon
- Professional NHL defenseman James Wisniewski
June 10 at Thornblade Club and June 11 at The Cliffs Valley
- José Álvarez
- Actor Brian Baumgarter who played the role of Kevin in “The Office”
- ESPN golf analyst Michael Collins
- Former MLB outfielder Ken Griffey Jr.
- PGA TOUR radio personality Brian Katrek
- Austen Kroll
- Actor Shep Rose of “Southern Charm”
- Comedian Larry the Cable Guy
- Sports radio and television personality Ann Liguori
- Actor Michael Peña of “Ant Man” and “Narcos: Mexico”
- A.J. Pierzynski
- Former MLB pitcher David Wells
- Former NFL wide receiver and NFL Network analyst Sterling Sharpe
- MLB Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith
The tournament features an amateur and celebrity cut at the conclusion of 36 holes after all contestants in the field complete 18 holes at both Thornblade Club and The Cliffs Valley.
After the cut, the remaining amateur and celebrity teams, as well as professionals who make the cut in the tournament proper, will play the third round at Thornblade Club.
The tournament continues into a fourth and final round at Thornblade and will solely feature Korn Ferry Tour professionals.
Tickets are available to the public and must be purchased in advance. To purchase tickets and view the event schedule visit bmwcharitygolf.com.
Funds raised during this year’s tournament will benefit six featured charities: Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Roper Mountain Science Center, Cliffs Residents Outreach, Cancer Society of Greenville County, Meyer Center for Special Children and Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute.