Publix has opened its online reservation system for COVID-19 vaccination appointments to eligible recipients at 55 locations across South Carolina.
The grocery chain’s pharmacies are currently booking appointments for March 18-19 and March 22-24.
The following stores in Greenville County are administering the vaccine:
- 5000 Old Buncombe Road, Greenville
- 235 S. Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville
- 215 Pelham Road, Greenville
- 400 E. McBee Ave., Suite 100, Greenville
- 411 The Parkway, Greer
- 111 W. Butler Road, Mauldin
- 2700 Woodruff Road, Simpsonville
- 704 Fairview Road, Simpsonville
- 2801 Wade Hampton Blvd., Suite 120, Taylors
Vaccinations are provided by appointment only, while supplies last, through the online reservation system at publix.com/covidvaccine. Appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharmacy.
Each vaccine will be administered at no cost to the individual.
Customers with health insurance will need to bring their insurance cards, and Medicare members should bring their red, white and blue Medicare Part B cards to their appointments. Customers without health insurance will need to provide their driver’s license or Social Security number.
For more information, visit publix.com/covidvaccine.