The Greenville Convention Center will welcome the 50th annual Holiday Fair Dec. 3 and 4 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Dec. 5 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to its facility at 1 Exposition Drive in Greenville.
The three-day event will feature approximately 300 commercial vendors and crafters.
“Holiday Fair is more than just a shopping tradition,” said John Wilusz, general manager of the Greenville Convention Center. “For most vendors, annual shows like Holiday Fair are vital to support their small businesses and their families, so we felt it was important to continue with the show this year, adding in new measures to make the event as safe as possible.”
Attendees at this year’s event will see the following changes:
- Advanced online ticket sales
- No separate parking charge
- The show will open one hour earlier each day than previous years to reduce congestion
- An expanded show floor to allow vendor booths to be spaced further apart and aisle traffic decreased
- Masks are required for all attendees, vendors and staff
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
Tickets may also be purchased at the event. Admission is $7 for adults and $6 for seniors.
For more information, visit holidayfairgreenville.com.