62.4 F
Greenville, SC
Saturday, February 24, 2018

After 26 years, Roper Mountain pulls the plug on popular Holiday...

When the lights go out at the science center this holiday season, it will be for the final time.

AmeriCorps and tech schools offer students a path to graduate debt-free

News outlets have reported recently that college students who borrow to finance their education are graduating with an average debt load of $34,000. This debt can significantly hamper their chances of buying a home, creating lasting consequences.

Carolina Dance Collaborative hosts annual Adaptive Flash Mob at Christmas Parade

Carolina Dance Collaborative will host an Adaptive Flash Mob for their students with disabilities and their caregivers.

You can help Greenville’s hungry by taking an Instagram of your...

Giving back has never been so easy. This year FUEL and Smoak Public Relations are partnering with local restaurants to encourage the Greenville foodie community...

‘Tis the Season: A guide to planting holiday blooms

Boots, sweaters, hats, and driving with the top down in my convertible with the heater on full blast are some of my passions in the winter. Although I am glad for the chill in the air now, it seems the holiday season got here faster than I expected.

Two J.L. Mann special education teachers plan Disney World trip for...

Together, Donna Darnell and Amy Wylie are responsible for teaching 15 special education students at J.L. Mann High School. And now, they are working to give those students the trip of a lifetime.

New grant will help St. Francis fight childhood cancer

Bon Secours St. Francis Health System was recently awarded part of a $2.2 million grant for pediatric oncology research given by the St. Baldrick’s Foundation,...

Spotlights: Black Beer Friday, Toasty Farmer

Must-do events this week

Horizon throws ‘Swag Saturday’ benefit for Triune Mercy Center

Horizon Records has partnered with iongreenville in order to pay it forward this holiday season on Small Business Saturday. Beginning on Saturday November 25th,...

Cancer Survivors Park will be an inspiration for generations to come

It will be years before the value of the Cancer Survivors Park is understood. Yet, I can already glimpse its significance.

Get the Inside Scoop

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Which newsletter(s) do you want to subscribe to?