Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, the container home trend, corporate bigwigs descending on Greenville, and two much-anticipated new restaurants are highlights of this week’s Upstate Business Journal.
The completion of Project WINGSPAN introduces a new era at GSP, but the airport is keeping its eyes on the horizon.
As homeowners look for right-sized houses, a sturdy new option emerges in Greenville: container homes.
CEOs for Cities usually puts its meetings in larger cities, but called its national network of “change-makers” to Greenville at the invitation of Mayor Knox White.
Despite timeline setbacks and interruptions, Chai Eang’s new restaurant is open for business at ONE City Plaza. Also: A first look at the Terrace restaurant.
- Six chains sign up for space in Seneca shopping center
- Bond Street Wines headed for downtown Spartanburg
- New West End parking lot part of County Square development plan
- So you think you can work in IT?
- Dealmakers: Monthly roundup of CRE transactions in the Upstate
And check out our print issue here.