The company holiday party is either put into the box of mandatory hours with coworkers outside work time that is supposed to be fun but really isn’t, or a time to truly relax with people who you spend most of your time with anyway in a new environment that hopefully isn’t boring. Greenville has a variety of options for the latter if that’s what companies are aiming for — and really, they should, because morale is important, right?
Here are several event spaces in Greenville where companies can have an elegant party, a more food-centered evening, a casual get together, or a totally fun time that will be the envy of all other company holiday parties.
For An Elegant Event
45 Westfield St., Greenville
The Westfield offers a totally customizable event venue that companies can use to create the perfect holiday party.
- Capacity: Maximum of 850 guests
- Price point: Venue rental for corporate holiday parties is around $4,850, depending on the day of the week.
- Catering: Westfield works with preferred caterers for their clients.
648 S. Main Street
Rick Erwin’s West End Grille offers a spacious private dining area adjacent to the restaurant and a more intimate space within. For information on booking parties at Rick Erwin Dining Group’s other award-winning restaurants, go to rickerwins.com/privatedining/.
- Capacity: 80 seated, 125 standing (adjacent space) / 22 (intimate space)
- Price Point: $500-$1200 for event space (adjacent space) / none (intimate space)
- Catering: The restaurant is known for its steaks and seafood. Go to the website to request catering details.
7 College St., Greenville
Situated right in downtown Greenville, the Upper Room is a beautiful, light-filled space with brick walls and steel beams. Employees will be talking all year about a holiday party held here.
- Capacity: 120-150 guests
- Price point: $1,000 and up for event space depending on the day of the week
- Catering: A preferred list of caterers is available on their website and Liquid Catering exclusively handles The Upper Room’s bar service.
912B S. Main St., Greenville
One of the most historic and beautiful buildings in Greenville, the Old Cigar Warehouse was built in 1882 and renovated in 2013 as an event venue. Corporate events include onsite parking for 50 cars and all cleanup and setup. Equipment rental is extra and both indoor and outdoor spaces are available.
- Capacity: 50-500
- Price point: Cocktail receptions start at $600 for event space and dinners start at $700 on weekdays.
- Catering: All catering and bar service is available for extra costs. Liquid Catering provides bar service.
924 S. Main St., Greenville
Style, sophistication and elegance are hallmarks of any event at Zen, a stunning space in the heart of Greenville.
- Capacity: From 100 seated/175 cocktail guests up to 380 seated/525 cocktail guests.
- Price point: $1,550-$3,950 depending on the day of the week and which room or rooms are selected.
- Catering: Catering is not included in the facility rental price; however, Zen offers a plethora of catering options for clients to choose from as well as their own bar service.
For a Fun Time
201 Clifton Acres, Greenville
No one actually needs to know how to play golf in order to enjoy a night out at Topgolf. It’s fun to eat and drink and watch other people trying out their best swings. The atmosphere is perfect for a company holiday party and Topgolf has various rooms to accommodate the needs of most businesses.
- Capacity: 40-1,000 guests for a full venue buyout
- Price point: All-inclusive packages for play, food, and drinks start at $44/person.
- Catering: Topgolf has an onsite restaurant offering customizable menus.
1 E. Coffee St., Greenville
Companies even considering Alchemy Comedy for their holiday parties deserve an award because this group is hilarious. The comedy troupe puts on a show lasting from 45 minutes to an hour, and can even bring the boss up on stage to participate in the fun. Alchemy Comedy’s performers also travel around town and can be hired to perform at holiday parties at other venues.
- Capacity: Up to 60 people
- Price point: Parties are capped at $2,000
- Catering: Provided by Coffee Underground next door
250 Mill St., Ste PW3101, Taylors
With an open-air taproom, board games on site, and plenty of outdoor space, 13 Stripes is a cool place to host a party to celebrate the holidays. There are plenty of beers on tap and if a company wants to invite families, the brewery is family-friendly with soda and non-alcohol options available.
- Capacity: Up to 100 guests
- Price point: $100 per table minimum
- Catering: Prepared food may be brought into the brewery or a variety of food trucks may be contracted through the brewery.
250 Mill St., Taylors
For a great way to relieve stress and have fun with coworkers — safely, of course — try the new Mad Smash, where guests can take out all their stress with a bat or golf club and obliterate bottles, windows, or anything else they have available.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people
- Price point: $400 for 10 people, including the smash experience; $20 for each additional person up to 100.
- Catering: Food and beverages are allowed outside only and catering is available from Farehouse, located next door. Alcohol is allowed but may be consumed only after the smash experience.
822 Congaree Road, Greenville
A relaxed atmosphere, good food, and lots of entertainment are what employees will get with a company party at Sparetime in Greenville. The venue can cater to any kind of corporate event and is family-friendly, virtually ensuring team members will have a memorable time. A complimentary lunch is served when venue tours are booked.
- Capacity: 80-150 guests
- Price point: Rentals range from $500-$800 for the first two hours and catering and beverage purchases are required with each booking.
- Catering: All food is prepared on-site and options range from appetizer platters and freshly baked pizzas to full carving stations. Prices start at $13 for a 16” pizza and full meal options start at $16 per person.
1515 Denver Road, Anderson
This award-winning farm in Anderson offers a flat-fee rental of its pavilion and guests can enjoy all the farm offers in every season such as live music, bonfires, the corn maze (bring a flashlight if you are there are night), and other barnyard activities.
- Capacity: 100-5,000 guests
- Price point: Flat-fee rental of the pavilion is $950 per day; seasonal farm activities cost extra.
- Catering: Catering is extra and Denver Downs has preferred caterers for events at the farm.
For a More Casual Party
1 N. Main St., Fourth Floor, Greenville
A hip downtown venue notable for its co-working spaces, Endeavor can host beautiful holiday events for corporations.
- Capacity: Seated dinner up to 80, cocktail party up to 125
- Price point: Starts at $2,500 for a weekday evening party and up to $3,500 for a weekend event.
- Catering: Rental price includes the space; catering is up to the client
300 College St., Greenville
A unique, fun, and playful space to hold a holiday party, The Children’s Museum of the Upstate isn’t just for kids. They are experts at hosting company parties and events for people of all ages.
- Capacity: 20-2,000 guests
- Price point: Rental spaces start at $150 an hour for daytime or weekday use and go up to $5,000 for a Saturday night.
- Catering: Catering packages start at $11 per guest.
2 Williams St., Greenville
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a cool bookstore, a glass of wine in hand, and interesting conversation outside of the the typical workplace for a holiday party at Joe’s Place.
- Capacity: 97 people
- Price point: A room upstairs is $25-$50 per hour per room. Depending on the day and time, house rentals begin at $250 an hour.
- Catering: Around $12-$15/person
734 S. Main St., Greenville
White couches, white bar stools, gleaming hardwood floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful West End Historic District of Greenville are all features of the second-floor event venue at On the Roxx. Rental space includes tables and chairs, a full bar with staff, set up and clean up, and house sound system.
- Capacity: 49 guests
- Price point: $300 for the first hour and $100 each additional hour.
- Catering: On-site catering and beverage service are offered and outside food is allowed if approved by the licensed caterer.
103 N. Main St., No. 400, Greenville
Enjoy an awesome rooftop party even in the winter and cooler months at SIP Whiskey & Wine because they have zip-up walls and heaters — a big win.
- Capacity: Up to 150 guests
- Price point: Parties cost $1,500 earlier in the week and around $4,500 on weekends.
- Catering: On-site catering and bar service is available.
For a Foodie Evening
170 Reedy Place, Greenville
Overlooking the Reedy River and Falls Park, the Lazy Goat is a beautiful venue to host a holiday party. The Table 301-owned restaurant is known for its delicious made-from-scratch Mediterranean cuisine and has several spaces available for rent.
- Capacity: 30-120 guests
- Price point: The smallest room rents for $250 with a $750 food and beverage minimum. The larger rooms and patio each rent for $1,000 with a $4,000 food and beverage minimum.
- Catering: Food and beverage packages are available for all events.
860 S. Church St., Greenville
Farm-to-table is the centerpiece of Farm Fresh Fast’s menu. Decked out with chic farm decor, owner Jonathan Willis is passionate about healthy, fresh, and delicious food and a gracious host, ready to serve up an enjoyable fare to guests.
- Capacity: Up to 50 guests
- Price point: Varies
- Catering: All food and beverage provided by Farm Fresh Fast.
21 E. Coffee St., Greenville
With four stories of beautiful event and restaurant space, including a rooftop bar, Ink N Ivy certainly qualifies for an envious holiday party location.
- Capacity: Up to 300 guests
- Price point: For 100 guests, the price point starts around $2,500.
- Catering: All food and beverage service is handled in-house, including hand-crafted cocktails made with fresh ingredients.
1 Augusta St., Suite 202, Greenville
Specialties at this West End gem are smoked items such as prime rib, beef brisket, baby back ribs, and pulled pork, all served up in a classic, cozy, and relaxed atmosphere.
- Capacity: Seating from 25 up to 68 guests
- Price point: No rental fee; however, food and beverage minimums range from $700-$1,400.
- Catering: All catering is in-house and menus can be customized to each client’s request.
684 Fairview Road, Simpsonville
The Indigo Room at Stella’s Bistro in Simpsonville is a private dining space ideal for smaller company parties where guests can enjoy coastal Southern cuisine at its finest, incorporating local ingredients into a menu while also delivering hand-crafted cocktails and an eclectic wine list. They offer sit-down dinners, cocktail parties, and hors d’ oeuvres.
- Capacity: Up to 60 people for dinner, 80 for cocktails
- Price point: There’s no cost to rent the Indigo Room; however, a minimum must be met for events (Mondays-Saturdays lunch — $450; Mondays-Thursdays dinner —$1,000; Fridays-Saturdays dinner — $2,000).
- Catering: Lunch banquet meals start at $25 per person for a three-course meal. Dinner banquet menus for the holiday season range from $36-$62 per person.
766 Hester Store Road, Easley
Delivering an authentic farm-to-table dining experience with two brick ovens, sparkling lights hung from the ceiling, a picturesque porch overlooking the pond and wooden farmhouse tables, Greenbrier Farms is a slice of heaven in the Upstate.
- Capacity: Up to 225 seated guests
- Price point: Facility and equipment rentals begin around $2,000, not including food and beverage
- Catering: All catering done on site; bar service starts at $15 per person