As featured in the July 12, 2019 issue of the Greenville Journal.
The details behind some recent real estate transactions in the Upstate.
- Address: 102 James Street
- Listed: $749,900
- Sold: $329,000
- Agents: Carmen Crigler Feemster, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services C. Dan Joyner Realtors® and Jacob Mann, Coldwell Banker Caine
- Bragging Points: Unbelievably gorgeous Victorian craftsmanship home in Greenville. This home has so much historic charm with modern day updates. Located in one of Greenville’s earliest residential neighborhoods.
- Address: 820 S Main Street, Unit 304
- Listed: $1,750,000
- Sold: $1,700,000
- Agents: Laura T. Mcdonald, Wilson Associates and Lil Glenn, Lil Glenn Co, LLC
- Bragging Points: This stunning property offers the conveniences of living in downtown Greenville without sacrificing the space of a single family home. Do not miss the rare opportunity for a two-level, corner condo in downtown Greenville.