If you’re looking for things to do in Greenville for July 4, we have some suggestions.
- 6-10:30 p.m., Greer Freedom Blast at Greek City Park.
- 6 p.m., Celebrate Simpsonville at Simpsonville Amphitheater at Heritage Park.
- 12-10 p.m., Freedom Celebration and Fireworks Mineral at Spring Park in Williamston.
- 7 –10 p.m., Red, White, and You at Fairview Park in Greer
- 6 p.m., Freedom Festival at Whitefield Baptist Church in Belton.
- 8 – 9 a.m., GTC Red White and Blue Shoes 5K at Furman University.
- 2 – 6 p.m., July 4th Party at the Pool at Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest.
- 4-10 p.m., All American Blast at The Depot in Fountain Inn.
- 5-10 p.m., Wells Fargo Red, White, and Blue Festival in downtown Greenville. Fireworks are scheduled for 9:45 p.m.
- 5-10 p.m., Red, White, and Boom at Barnet Park in Spartanburg.
- 6:05 – 9:05 p.m., Independence Day at Fluor Field in downtown Greenville.