AUGUSTA STREET AREA
- Address: 16 Woodland Way
- Listed: $1,795,000
- Sold: $1,750,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson and Blair Miller
- Bragging Points: This classic Tudor home – one more than two acres – is filled with charm at every turn. There are four fireplaces, front and back staircases, a kitchen with granite counters, and a main-level master with a fireplace and custom built-ins. Outside, there’s a stone fireplace, a fountain, and impeccable landscaping.
- Address: 78 Fernwood Lane
- Listed: $500,000
- Sold: $500,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Maggie Aiken
- Bragging Points: This fabulous, updated brick home is just steps away from Cleveland Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Recent updates to the home include new concrete plank siding. There is a beautiful open living and formal dining room that has custom built-in cabinetry. The gorgeous kitchen has been renovated from top to bottom and has quartz countertops.
- Address: 408 Deerfield Drive
- Listed: $650,000
- Sold: $640,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jane McCutcheon and Berkshire Hathaway C. Dan Joyner, Jennifer Hocker Van Gieson
- Bragging Points: Two major selling points for this home were the 1.2 acre lot and the quality construction throughout. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home features a two-story foyer that opens to the formal living and dining rooms and the large family room. The first floor master suite has direct access to a screened porch giving great views of the private, wooded lot.