Greenville will be experiencing several lane closures this weekend and Greenlink will be implementing permanent route departures.
The following lanes will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and Friday due to window and building cleanings:
- Eastbound lane of Falls Park Drive, from Boggs Street to South Main Street
The Greenville Track Club Summer Series 5K will lead to some streets closures. The following will be closed from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. today:
- Welborn Street, from S. Hudson St. to Highway 123
- Hudson Street, from Welborn St. to Mayberry St.
- Mayberry Street, from Hudson St. to Willard St.
Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive will lead to closures on Main Street, from North Street to Beattie Place from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. today.
Greenville Heritage Main Street Friday will lead to a road closure from North Street to Beattie Place, from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m Friday.
For the TD Saturday Market, the following will be closed from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Main Street, from Court Street to Washington Street
- McBee Avenue, from Laurens Street to Brown Street
Starting Monday to Thursday next week the intersection of Spring Street and East Washington Street will be closed due to Duke Energy completing upgrades on their systems. Detour routes will be posted.
Today, the Art West trolley will be unable to reach 349 Hudson Street from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
The downtown trolley will not stop at 225 North Main from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays.
The following fixed route stops will not be serviced between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturdays due to the TD Market:
- E. McBee Ave & Falls St. – Routes 1 & 14
- E. McBee Ave & Church St. – Routes 1, 4 & 14
- McBee Station – Routes 1 & 14
The Heart of Main and Top of Main trolleys will not be stopping at the following places until after 2 p.m. on Saturdays:
- Unit Block S. Main St.
- 100 Block S. Main St.
- 206 S. Main St. (City Hall)