PARKINS MILL AREA
- Address: 4 Chisolm Trail
- List Price: $525,000
- Sold: $485,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Jacob Mann
- Bragging Points: This all brick, stately home sits on a large corner lot with mature hardwoods. The home has been completely inside and out with details including freshly painted exterior, classic dental moldings and real wood shutters. Multiple walls were removed to create an open, inviting floor plan. The gourmet kitchen has new custom-built cabinetry.
- Address: 236 Buckingham Road
- List Price: $525,000
- Sold: $525,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Ellis Crigler and Coldwell Banker Caine, David Seaver
- Bragging Points: This Gower home has been completely renovated. There are new hardwood floors and the kitchen and bathroom have been completely redone. This home not only has four bedrooms and three baths, it also has an office, a large sunroom, and an incredible workshop/storage room off the laundry room.
- Address: 12 Hidden Hills Drive
- List Price: $685,000
- Sold: $685,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson and Laura T. McDonald
- Bragging Points: This sophisticated three-bedroom home has beautiful views of the Chanticleer golf course. The home features a two-story entry, tall ceilings, hardwoods throughout and a spacious open living space. The remarkable high-end kitchen has an oversized island and Viking double ovens. The second-floor master suite has a gas fireplace.
AUGUSTA ROAD AREA
- Address: 20 Sevier Street
- List Price: $773,000
- Sold: $765,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Blair Miller and Redfin Corporation, Jeff Young
- Bragging Points: This craftsman-style home has been completely renovated and expanded. The beautiful kitchen has quartz countertops and quality appliances. The main-level master has a complete walk-in closet system. The den, large dining area, and wine bar overlook the expansive rear yard. There is a two-car garage and plenty of storage.
- Address: 5 Oak Bridge Place
- List Price: $949,500
- Sold: $920,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Sharon Wilson and Linda O’Brien
- Bragging Points: This home is located in the highly-desired Augusta Road area in the gated neighborhood of Brookside Forest. The home was built with fine craftsmanship and has charm and character. Features include high ceilings, a dine-in chef’s kitchen, beautiful hardwood floors and a landscaped covered patio.
- Address: 21 Chanticleer Drive
- List Price: $759,000
- Sold: $722,000
- Agents: Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia D. Hayes and The Marchant Company, Valerie Miller
- Bragging Points: This charming home is located on a quiet street and includes 4,500 SF and a flexible floor plan. The main level has a spacious master suite with a private covered porch, three more bedrooms, an office, a mud room and a laundry room. The lower level is perfect for a guest suite and living area with French doors opening to the backyard.
- Address: 312 Algonquin Trail
- List Price: $468,900
- Sold: $460,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Andreana Horowitz Snyder and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Miller McClintock
- Bragging Points: This gorgeous home in the heart of Belhaven Village in Hollingsworth Park has five bedrooms and three baths. Notable details include the front porch that is perfect for taking in sunsets, the open floor plan, a cozy screened porch and many custom upgrades. The home is a short walk to Legacy Park, Stella’s Southern Bistro and the Verdae YMCA.
- Address: 412 E. Seven Oaks Drive
- List Price: $799,000
- Sold: $789,000
- Agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Katy Glidewell and Coldwell Banker Caine, Thomas Cheves
- Bragging Points: This home was gutted and added onto several years ago with attention to detail and quality throughout. The home has abundant open spaces and plentiful natural light. The chef’s kitchen opens up to a comfortable living space that has a gas fireplace and skylights. The master suite has dual sinks, a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.
- Address: 320 Pine Forest Drive Extension
- List Price: $798,500
- Sold: $758,500
- Agents: The Marchant Company, Tom Marchant and Wilson Associates, Courtney Worley
- Bragging Points: This tri-level contemporary home in Alta Vista sits on 1.45 acres and offers exceptional privacy. The middle level offers an amazing floor plan with open dining and living space with soaring ceilings and plenty of windows. The kitchen opens to a cozy screened porch with creek views. The master suite and laundry room are on the upper level.