These three on-the-market homes sit on stunning properties. And whether they offer mountain views, sprawling pastures, or a perfectly landscaped yard, each home comes equipped with expansive windows, porches and decks to take in the beautiful views.
THE CLIFFS VALLEY
- The Scoop: Nearly every room of this beautiful Cliffs Valley home offers breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The spacious den has a floor to ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace and a wall of windows with automatic blinds that allow in an abundance of natural light. The home office has double glass panel doors. The luxurious master suite features a private exit to a deck. This single-level, three-bedroom custom home is truly a must-see.
- Address: 631 Mountain Summit Road
- List Price: $645,000
- Agent: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Chet Smith
- The Scoop: Enjoy the gorgeous landscaping of this Spaulding Farm home from the expansive windows in the den and kitchen or from the screened porch or deck. Other notable features in the home include the spacious first floor master suite and the upgraded granite kitchen that has a breakfast bar and breakfast room. There is also a home theater, home gym, and in-law suite. The large, level private lot includes a fabulous pool.
- Address: 212 Blockhouse Road
- List Price: $869,615
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Joan Herlong
- The Scoop: This beautiful 7.39-acre estate has multiple options for viewing the rolling green pastures and stately trees. There are expansive, oversized windows throughout the home. The study has French doors that open to sitting porch and a large screened porch with a fireplace. The dining room also has French doors opening to the sitting porch. The den is a sight to behold with more expansive windows and a cathedral tongue and groove ceiling with antique beams.
- Address: 224 Stable Gate Drive
- List Price: $949,000
- Agent: Blackstream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Meg N. Atkinson