These two on-the-market homes offer different, but equally gorgeous landscaping. One is very spacious with meticulously curated grounds. The other is wooded with lush greenery. Both are worthy of scheduling a viewing for their landscaping and the home’s well-appointed interiors.
- The Scoop: This gorgeous Spaulding Farm home has a perfectly landscaped yard with mature plantings. The lush plants give a sense of seclusion and offers a great space for relaxing. Inside, you’ll find four bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two half-baths. The kitchen has been completely updated and opens to a sunroom/breakfast room. The main-level master suite has a trey ceiling and deck access. There’s also an exercise room and theater room on the terrace level.
- Address: 529 Spaulding Farm Road
- List Price: $849,900
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Nick Carlson
- The Scoop: You’ll never want to leave this home’s beautifully landscaped backyard. The .76-acre lot offers space, privacy and a perfect setting for entertaining or family fun. The home was built in 2014 by renowned local build Graham Proffitt. The 6,000 square foot residence has 10-foot ceilings, site-finished hardwoods and a true cook’s kitchen. The kitchen flows to the sun room and on to the screen porch. The master is on the main level.
- Address: 9 Cobbler Lane
- List Price: $1,045,681
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Joan Herlong