The BMW Charity Pro-Am golf tournament presented by SYNNEX Corp. will feature a range of actors, athletes, and participating celebrities this year, including former Green Bay Packers quarterback and NFL Hall of Famer Brett Favre.
Returning celebrities for the tournament on June 3-9 include comedian Larry the Cable Guy and Brian Baumgartner, who plays Kevin in the show “The Office.”
Along with Favre, a list of 15 confirmed celebrities, announced in a statement Wednesday morning, include:
- Television actor Anthony Anderson (“Black-ish”)
- Television actor Brian Baumgartner (Kevin — “The Office”)
- MLB All-Star Josh Beckett
- Television actor Lucas Black (“NCIS”)
- Comedian Larry the Cable Guy
- ESPN anchor Michael Collins
- Television actress Debbe Dunning (“Home Improvement”)
- Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev
- NFL player Patrick Peterson
- “Duck Dynasty” star Willie Robertson
- Former MLB player Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez
- “Southern Charm” star Shep Rose
- Former MLB player Ozzie Smith
- Former NFL player Josh Scobee
- Former MLB player Fred McGriff
Singer Edwin McCain will headline a concert at the event on June 7. The statement said other celebrities are still being confirmed and will be announced closer to the tournament.
This year, the tournament format will feature an amateur and celebrity cut at the end of 36 holes after all contestants in the field complete 18 holes on two courses.
The tournament will be at Thornblade Club and The Cliffs Valley. The charities to benefit from this year’s pro-am are Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Upstate, Roper Mountain Science Center, and The Cliffs Residents Outreach. Tickets are $250 per person and can be bought through South Carolina Charities’ director of sales, Linda Johnson, at email@example.com.