The single-level ranch-style homes that soared in popularity in the 1950s are making a resurgence. One-story homes offer some benefits over their multi-tiered counterparts like easier maintenance, energy efficiency and appeal to homeowners through all of life’s stages. Check out these three single-level homes all on the market.
PARKINS MILL AREA
- The Scoop: This fabulous one-story home is on a 2.6 acre lot in the heart of Parkins Mill. The yard is perfect for family fun or entertaining. There is a Gunite pool, an outdoor grilling kitchen, and a patio. Inside the home, you’ll find an open floor plan, high ceilings, beautiful Brazilian cherry floors, and a granite kitchen. All four bedrooms are en suite.
- Address: 4 Parkins Lake Road
- List Price: $1,010,607
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realtors, Joan Herlong
- The Scoop: This four-bedroom, four-bath ranch home is situated on a large lot complete with a fenced-in backyard, pool, and huge rear patio. The home’s interior will exceed your expectations with a floor plan suitable to any lifestyle. The fabulous spaces include the great room with a gas fireplace and the kitchen with a breakfast area overlooking the backyard.
- Address: 14 Brandywine Court
- List Price: $389,500
- Agent: Chet and Beth Smith Group
PARKINS MILL/GOWER AREA
- The Scoop: This updated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home has it all. The single-level living includes a large master suite with a huge walk-in closet. The open floor plan offers a family room off a gourmet kitchen and a second living area with a beautiful brick fireplace. The partially finished basement could be a rec room or a fourth bedroom.
- Address: 710 Parkins Mill Road
- List Price: $389,000
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Sarah Daniels