If you think your wish list for the perfect backyard isn’t within reach, think again. Whether you’re hunting for a pool retreat, the perfect space for entertaining or a nature lover’s haven, these three on-the-market homes provide something for everyone.
ROPER MOUNTAIN ESTATES
- The Scoop: This home, in the highly sought-after Roper Mountain Estates, has a backyard that will check all of your boxes. The huge space is perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying family time with its screened porch, deck, hot tub and fire pit. The Victorian-style home has an equally well-appointed interior. The master suite has a cathedral ceiling and a tranquil, updated bathroom. A second bedroom has bay windows and a sitting area. The neighborhood offers amenities like a swimming pool, basketball courts and a playground.
- Address: 220 E. Thistle Lane
- List Price: $432,500
- Agent: Wilson Associates, Jennifer Wills
THE RIVER RESERVE
- The Scoop: The 200-acre River Reserve community offers miles of biking and hiking trails along the Saluda River. This home, in the gated community, offers its own outdoor haven. The patio is an extension of all the main rooms on the first floor. The patio is flanked by covered porches, so the space can be enjoyed year-round. There’s a fire pit and a dedicated garden with raised beds. Other notable features include a balcony, custom built-ins, a very spacious laundry room and a three-car garage.
- Address: 147Reserve Drive
- List Price: $978,000
- Agent: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Melissa Morrell
HAMPTON-PINCKNEY HISTORIC DISTRICT
- The Scoop: If you’re looking for a gorgeous home that has a great pool, then this house is a must-see. There is a brand-new pool cabana that has LED integrated countertops. The new sliding decorative gate leads to the private parking access. New landscaping includes sod, shrubs, privacy trees, mulch and an irrigation system. This home has historic charm and new details like an oversized steam shower in the master suite, an updated kitchen, a renovated laundry room and new chandeliers.
- Address: 317 Hampton Avenue
- List Price: $1,048,601
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Cate Thompson