- Address:59 Grand Vista Drive
- List Price: $1,199,000
- Sold: $1,110,000
- Agents: BlackStream | Christie’s International Real Estate, Holly May and The Buyer’s Broker of Greenville, Keith Clark
- Bragging Points: This home was custom built by Dillard-Jones Builders to take advantage of the stunning views. The Paris Mountain scenery can be enjoyed from the outdoor patio, screened porch and outdoor fire pit. Entertaining is made easy with the open floor plan that includes the gourmet kitchen.
- Address: 16 Ruskin Square
- List Price: $569,000
- Sold: $558,000
- Agents: Wilson Associates, Nick Carlson and Coldwell Banker Caine, Jake Dickens
- Bragging Points: This beautiful Charleston style home in Hollingsworth Park boasts timeless elegance and quality design including an open floorplan. The family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook are all connected, boasting natural light and gorgeous views. The covered front and rear porches are perfect for relaxing and enjoying good weather.
- Address: 4 Southbourne Court
- List Price: $825,000
- Sold: $785,000
- Agents: The Marchant Company, Nancy McCrory and Coldwell Banker Caine, Virginia Hayes
- Bragging Points: This meticulously maintained home has recently had several major updates including the kitchen that has soft-close drawers, quartz countertops, and mosaic glass and marble backsplash. As you enter the property the well-maintained lawn will impress with mature shrubs, trees and brick paver sidewalk.