What if you could be a short drive from downtown Greenville, but have views that make you feel like you’re tucked away in a mountain retreat? Wonder no more. These on-the-market homes deliver on both fronts and they offer beautifully appointed homes. Schedule your viewing for these properties before it’s too late!
- The Scoop: Take in the beautiful scenery from the front porch of your very own cottage. This award-winning home was named Southern Living’s “Cottage of the Year,” and it lives up to the title with its charm and stunning details. When you enter the home, you’ll notice the open living space that includes vintage fixtures, heart of pine floors and tin ceiling accents in the kitchen. The already spacious house has an added bonus with a guest cottage on the property.
- Address: 104 Top Ridge Drive
- List Price: $751,000
- Agent: Blackstream Christie’s, Vicky Wynn
- The Scoop: The first thing that grabs your attention will be the mountain views, but that’s just the beginning of what makes this home special. The kitchen was renovated in 2018 and has Carrara marble and top-of-the-line appliances. The main-level master suite has cathedral ceilings and is one of the best rooms in the home for taking in the scenic views. There’s also an exercise room and a wine cellar.
- Address: 22 Foggy Ridge Way
- List Price: $1,200,000
- Agent: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, Jana Candler
- The Scoop: This home offers the best of both worlds with views of Paris Mountain and a very short drive to downtown Greenville. The last owner completely renovated the home with new hardwoods, a new gourmet kitchen, and a new saltwater pool.The home has been featured on the Greenville Garden Tour, and besides the beautiful gardens, the home’s exterior features two covered porches, a large front patio, andtennis courts.
- Address: 633 Altamont Road
- List Price: $825,609
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Cate Thompson