Two popular St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in Downtown Greenville are going to cause a few road closures on Saturday.
The 8th annual St. Paddy’s Day Dash & Bash at Fluor Field, will cause some road closures from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Saturday, March 16.
Starting at 7 a.m. and running through 10:30 a.m. the following streets will be closed in Downtown Greenville:
- Main Street from Markley to Broad
- Broad Street from Main to McDaniel
- McDaniel Ave from Broad to Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Drive from McDaniel to Cleveland
- Cleveland St from Ridgeland to Falls St
- Falls St from Cleveland to Broad
- Field Street from Markley to Augusta
- Markley Street from Main to Field
One of Downtown Greenville’s favorite events, the St. Patricks Day Parade & Festival, is taking to the streets on Saturday, March 16. The main event steps off from County Square at 11:00 a.m., before heading up Main Street to the Hyatt Greenville and the Ancient Order of Hibernians St. Patrick’s Day Festival at NOMA Square.
Starting at 9:00 a.m. and going until 7:00 p.m. the following roads will be closed in Downtown Greenville:
- N Main Street between North St and Beattie Pl
Starting at 10:00 a.m. and lasting until 1:00 p.m. the following roads will also be closed off Downtown:
- Howe Street between County Square and University St
- University Street between Howe St and Augusta St
- Augusta St between University St and Main St
- Main Street between Augusta St and North St
- North Street between Richardson St and Spring St