A man accused of murdering his estranged wife in Simpsonville will be featured on an episode of “In Pursuit with John Walsh.”
Simpsonville Police say Catherine Blauvelt was killed by her estranged husband, John Blauvelt, on October 24, 2016. Her body was found two days later in an abandoned house on South East Main Street in Simpsonville. According to police, Blauvelt fled the state and was last known to be in Oregon.
“It is the hope of the Simpsonville Police Department and U.S. Marshals Service that this nationwide television coverage will bring about tips or information leading to the capture of John Blauvelt,” the police department said in a news release.
“In Pursuit with John Walsh” will air at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 13 on the Discovery ID channel.
Anyone with information should call:
- Simpsonville Police Department Criminal Investigations Division:
- Greenville County Crime Stoppers:
- 864-23-CRIME (864-232-7463)
- U.S. Marshals Violent Fugitive Task Force:
- 1-866-4-WANTED or text keyword WANTED and tip to TIP411 (847411).