Simpsonville is known for its beautiful neighborhoods. The area is booming with new restaurants and retail, too. If you’re looking for your dream home in a place that has it all, then check out these three Simpsonville homes on the market.
- The Scoop: The charm begins with the exterior craftsman stone and brick front accent and continues inside with the grand two-story foyer, archways and hardwood floors. The versatile floorplan provides spacious, open rooms including the gourmetkitchen. The kitchen has a center island, double ovens, granite counter tops and a tile backsplash. This home comes with amenities offered by the River Shoals neighborhood including a pool with a lazy river, the community clubhouse and a playground.
- Address: 2 Tippecanoe Street
- List Price: $304,900
- Agent: Allen Tate Realtors, Susan McMillen
- The Scoop: This custom home offers plenty of space for your family with its five bedrooms, four bathrooms and finished basement.The highlights inside include the spacious master suite that has double trey ceilings and an oversized walk-in closet. The two-story den has a full-stack stone fireplace. There are an abundance of upgrades, too, including decorative moldings and coffered ceilings. The outside is equally appealing with a two-tiered deck with a screened porch and custom landscaping.
- Address: 607 Chaulk Hill Court
- List Price: $369,681
- Agent: Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, Cate Thompson
- The Scoop: If you’re looking for new custom construction with a modern floor plan, then this home is for you. The master suite and guest room are on the first floor. Also on the main floor, you’ll find an office, a large den with screened porch access, a dining room and a gourmet kitchen. This home has plenty of high-end features like the 10-foot ceilings and the solid mahogany front door. The covered front porch is an ideal spot for relaxing and the sustainable brick wall in the backyard offers privacy.
- Address: 326 Laguna Lane
- List Price: $448,000
- Agent: Blackstream Christie’s, Holly May