If you didn’t score a ticket to see the Broadway smash “Hamilton” at the Peace Center when they went on sale back in September, you have another chance.
Forty tickets for each of the 16 Greenville performances will be sold for $10 via a digital lottery.
“Hamilton” runs from Dec. 4 through Dec. 16 at the Peace Center.
The lottery will open at 11 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 2 for tickets to the Tuesday, Dec. 4 performance. Subsequent lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
This is how to enter:
Use the official app for “Hamilton” or register at http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery.
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and closes at 9 a.m. the following day.
- Win or lose, you will be notified by email or text by approximately 11 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winners can buy up to two tickets.
- You are allowed to enter once per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Winners must purchase tickets online with a credit card by 4 p.m. prior to the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code provided. Tickets not claimed by the deadline will be forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Tickets are non-transferable and will be void if resold.
You must be 18 years or older to enter the lottery.