Husk Greenville, at 722 S. Main St., turns a year old this month, so they’re throwing a party, starting Wednesday. Nov. 7.
First up is a little teaser from the bar. Each Wednesday during November, the Husk bar will be serving up “Ham Delight” country ham biscuit sliders. These little savory bites will be available from 5-10 p.m., and the bar will treat you to one if you spend $10 or more. Limit one complimentary slider per person.
Next on the agenda is the real party. On Nov. 28, Husk will be celebrating with a five-course Husk birthday menu for $60 per person, including wine pairings. That’s a deal, compared to regular menu prices. Ten percent of proceeds of will be donated to Core, which supports children of food and beverage service members navigating life-altering circumstances. Reservations are recommended.
Here’s the menu:
- Carolina caviar, Husk cultured cream.
- Hearth-baked Virginia oysters.
- Ember-grilled Florida spiny lobster tails, sweat potato butter.
- Slow-roasted Bear Creak Farms strip loin, Broken Oak root vegetables, horseradish.
- North Carolina apple birthday cake with sorghum ice cream.
For reservations, call 864-627-0404, or visit OpenTable.com.