The rush is on to get championship gear after Clemson’s big win Monday night, and fans can get shirts and hats delivered to their front doors by downloading the Uber app.
In celebration of the Tiger’s win, Uber has partnered with Fanatics to deliver championship gear to the front doors of Tiger fans between 12:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Tuesday. Users in Clemson and Greenville can request “CHAMPS” as a ride option and order official college football championship merchandise, according to a news release.
Uber is offering a hat for $28 and a shirt for $25. Users can pay for their merchandise through the app, and a driver will deliver it to their front door.
Here are more details from Uber:
- There are up to 10 purchasable items per request.
- Specific sizes are first-come, first-served.
- Demand will be high and availability limited.
- Users must be 18 or older.
- All merchandise sales are final.
For more information, click here.